Today's roundup of crafty picks includes just one or two Valentine's Day projects, but they can be re-themed to any holiday or celebration, really! And there's a little photography, some organization, and a bit of home decor thrown in for good measure, as well. So, let's get started, shall we?
From the top left:
- This sweet garland mailer DIY at Oh Happy Day would be a lovely gift to send for any occasion!
- Cindy Liebel created a totally unique and fun desk organizer! She's also entered it into a design contest, and when you click through the link she has details on how you can vote for her, if you're so inclined.
- Jasmine Star wrote a great post showing several different ways to photograph the same dessert buffet. It's loaded with photos and detailed information (lens, camera settings, etc.) for each picture.
- Learn how to use your Silhouette to both create and corral items to use in your Project Life album on Lori Whitlock's blog.
- Jennifer Pebbles' office/playroom got a fab makeover from Target!
- I thought that this cute sushi-themed dessert buffet on Amy Atlas' blog was just fun!
- Erin Stewart shows how to use circle punches to create a lovely home decor piece on the American Crafts blog. What a great way to use up some scraps!
- Like the Project Life format, but not really interested in using it for your current pictures? Becky Higgins shows the Olive Edition being used to document heritage photos!
- Learn how to make this adorable mini album at Bananafish Studio.