I have just a quick bit of news before I jump into this week's picks...
In case you haven't heard yet, the June issue of the Bella Buzz newsletter is out and available for download now. It's always packed with great layout and project ideas, so be sure to check it out for an extra dose of scrappy inspiration this weekend!
And now, and with this week's picks!
From the top left:
- Carie Elias posted several super cute ideas for adding text to photos on her blog, Blume and Grow.
- Northridge Publishing's Create blog takes you on a tour of Katie Tate's lovely scrapping space.
- Got a ton of leftover letter stickers to use up? Basic Grey has the perfect idea for you!
- DCWV explores the many uses of their decorative "contact paper," including backing plain bookshelves to add some lively pattern.
- Megan Turnidge has had a ton of great digital scrapbooking freebies on her blog lately, including this beautiful quatrefoil set.
- Natt Smith shares lots of different ways to dress up wood veneer embellishments.
- I love the quirky crafts and DIY projects over at Sweet Paul, like these toy animal figurines turned jar toppers.
- Michelle Wooderson posted a fun gift wrapping idea using washi tape.
- Learn to make these sweet flower lights out of cupcake liners at Oh Happy Day.