And in my busy-ness last week, I neglected to share this cool trailer video (I admit, the whole book trailer thing is still kinda new to me) for the upcoming Everyday Storyteller eBook that I'm part of. The release is just over two weeks away now- look for it on National Scrapbooking Day!
And now, on with some fun scrappy, crafty, photo-y picks for your weekend!
From the top left:
- I love the simple, classic design of this mini album by Dedra Long for Teresa Collins Designs.
- If you're looking to make your own mini album from scratch, Unstitched has a tutorial showing how to make these super cute tiny notebooks, just perfect for dropping in your purse and carrying around.
- Elsie Larson at A Beautiful Mess shares tips for pet photography.
- Erica Hernandez recently shared a template and instructions for making these sweet little envelope pockets that are the perfect size for tucking into a Project Life page protector.
- Anabelle O'Malley shares a cool collage technique using torn bits of paper- the perfect way to use up some scraps!
- Oh, Hello Friend offers some fun email buttons to help spruce up your blog.
- I love how Amy Heller used random strips of paper as a border for one of her recent Garden Girl layouts at Two Peas.
- 55 His has some great typography inspired desktop wallpapers, including the supremely snarky one shown above.
- Stacey Michaud shows a super easy way to make chevrons from triangles.
Have a scrappy weekend!