Easter is just over a week away, and lots of spring themed projects are starting to pop up all over blogland. I've got a few of those to share with you today along with the usual dose of crafty goodness, so let's get started!
From the top left:
- We've seen tons of examples of Project Life done in the standard weekly format, but Geralyn Sy has done something very cool with hers- not only is she doing the project in an 8.5x11 format with baseball card format protectors, but she's also taking a monthly approach to her album. It's simply gorgeous!
- Lists have always been a favorite among scrapbookers, but lately I've seen a bigger emphasis on lists in general. The first of two projects in this week's roundup that focus on lists comes from Julie Jacobs (via the Teresa Collins Design Team Blog) and features a beautiful altered book.
- I love the look of TTV photography, but I simply don't have the patience to take two cameras and the necessary attachment for them out and about with me while shooting. Luckily Elsie Larson posted a great way to "fake" TTV photos while still using the same equipment...in the comfort of your own home.
- Check out this cool stamping technique for decorating Easter eggs at Craftberry Bush.
- Who doesn't love a good Pantone project? These Pantone "tarts" are so colorful and fun! Get a closer look at the Cake blog.
- Lately I've been smitten by the scrapping style of Anna-Maria Wolniak (who is also now a fellow Lily Bee design team member!). I love the paper layers, the ink splatters, the organized randomness- it's all just beautiful!
- Rhonna Farrer's design team recently cooked up some springtime goodness, including these spring scene globes in Mason jars.
- These lovely paper flower cups are made with coffee filters! Learn how at Martha Stewart Crafts.
- The second list-oriented pick this week comes from Monika Wright's blog. Her handmade 30 Days of Lists mini album is simply amazing, and a great way to round out this week's picks.
Have a scrappy weekend!