From the top left:
- Amy Atlas has a great pattern board with tips on which one to use for certain occasions and events. Plus, it's just super pretty!
- Learn how to make this super cute wall art with paint swatches at A Beautiful Mess.
- Michelle Wooderson walks readers through her Project Life layout process. Can you ever read enough about other people's scrapping processes? I love it!
- This flow chart at Pix IQ shows why you should be shooting your photos in RAW (as opposed to JPEG).
- Julie Fei-Fan Balzer recently posted an entire week's worth of art studio organizing tips on her blog!
- This bright, fun keyboard is covered in bits of washi tape! Check it out at More Design Please.
- Monica McNeill also shares her Project Life process.
- I wonder if my Silhouette Cameo is cabale of cutting something as intricate as these wedding invitations featured on Design*Sponge.
- And, finally, if you're like me and still have a pile of Christmas card laying around after the holidays, this idea from Eighteen25 might just help you organize them!
Have a scrappy weekend!