October was also known as The Month When Everything Was Due- there were just a ton of assignments and deadlines, but I got it all done and actually enjoyed it in the process. At the same time, I never want to be that busy again!
Amongst all the "work" (if crafty fun stuff could be called that) there were also some other exciting (and blissfully ordinary) events:
- Spur of the moment trip to Krispy Kreme to get donuts
- Those four huge boxes? They were the "starter" shipments for my Bella Blvd design team work. They totaled 42 pounds!!!
- Obsessing over pumpkin-scented items from Bath and Body Works
- Fall festival at work
- Unintentionally bringing a new kitten home- I really did mean to find him a home, but Tigger ended up coming to live with us instead
- A fun weekend trip to DC (that got scrapped along the way)
- Finishing up the last of my letterpress articles for Scrapbook Update
- Enjoying the rare burst of fall color
- Carving Halloween pumpkins