Just a note to J...if you're reading this, you might want to sit down first...
From the top left:
- This amazing replica of the Death Star landing bay measures 6ft x 6ft and uses a whopping 30,000 Lego pieces! I'm a bit jealous of all those minifigs...
- Speaking of minifigs, you can get your very own Lego Stormtrooper minifig USB drive on Etsy- too cute!
- Click through the link to see even more awesome photos of Star Wars Lego figures in real-life situations.
- This Lego Darth Vader minifig ornament is part of Hallmark's 2011 collection. I might just have to run out tomorrow and hunt one down...and maybe check out these Star Wars ornaments found at Wal-Mart while I'm at it.
- This Lego rubber band rifle had me at Lego. And also at rubber band rifle.
- This amazing haunted house is built entirely of Legos!! Click through the link to see two more amazing specimens.
- These photos of Lego minifigs reenacting famous photos from history are absolutely hilarious!
- This collection of stunning Star Wars toy photos contains several great Lego minifig pics.
- I've never been a Battlestar Galactica fan, but this 54 pound replica of one of the battleships is absolutely amazing!