From the top left:
- Apparently it's not too early yet to talk about Halloween costumes, because they've started popping up all over blogland recently. TheForce.net has a great roundup post that includes this slightly disturbing childrens' tauntaun costome.
- Check out this awesome fan-made Chewbacca costume! I cannot even begin to fathom how long it took to make.
- Star Wars even looks good in leather! This Yoda purse was crafted by a fan and is available for purchase in her Etsy shop.
- Epbot shares a look at this needle-felted tauntaun, another great fan creation.
- Who says a droid can't keep you warm at night? This R2-D2 sweater looks awfully snuggly and is also available for purchase on Etsy.
- I have a deep-rooted hatred for wallpaper (mostly because it's such a pain to tear down), but I do have to give props to the designer of this Star Wars wallpaper. And, yes, you can buy your very own roll- just don't expect me to help you hang it. :)
- Perhaps I should wear this Star Trek dress to my first day at my new job? Or not?
- Yummy!! These Pac-Man inspired dumplings are making me hungry!
- I'm not much of a gamer geek girl, but if I had to pick a favorite platform it would definitely be the Nintendo Wii. This amazing Wii charm bracelet is filled with some of my favorite games- even Donkey Kong Barrel Blast is included!!