Now, how about some crafty yummies?
From left to right:
- Evalicious shares some great entries from her "Everyday" mini album. I love her minibook scrapping style.
- Get five gorgeous ideas for using the Sweetly Smitten line from Sassafras on Shimelle Laine's blog. Oh, how I adore this paper line!
- Take a look at this beautiful scrap room on Scrap Villa. I love all those mists lined up on the shelves!
- Learn to make these cute little ribbon rosebuds at Crate Paper- the perfect embellishment for cards!
- I don't know why, but this Little Green Army Men inspired birthday theme just made me grin. Check it out at Hostess with the Mostess.
- Sassafras has a gorgeous mini album on their blog- love the layers and textures.
- Yummy doilies? When they're on a cake, you bet!! My Sweet and Saucy (what an awesome blog name!) shares this beautifully sweet eye candy.
- Believe it or not, these festive flowers are made of paper! Learn to make your own at Blissful Fetes.
- And if those paper flowers aren't enough for you, 100 Layer Cake shows you to to make this gorgeous layered variety.