I'm also back in my crafty zone today and will even be attending a crop at church tonight. Imagine that- me, getting to go to a crop! I hope to get crazy bunches of pages done (though honestly I will probably only finish 3-4) and have them ready to share with you soon!
What are your crafty plans this weekend? Spending some time in your scrap space? Going on an outing like me? Come on, spill it!! And if you're in need of some inspiration to get the old mojo going, I've got a lovely list of links for you below. So let's get started!
From left to right:
- Learn to make the sweet paper flowers adorning this cake at Hostess with the Mostess.
- How fun are these multi-colored, ruffled paper streamers?!?? And they're so easy to make! Get the scoop at Dana Made It.
- This lovely, colorful mini album can be found on the Crate Paper blog as part of their monthly color challenge.
- It's definitely past Mother's Day, but these adorable DIY tissue paper flower kits would be great to include in almost any card for any occasion- or for no occasion at all!
- Dive into a lovely craft studio re-do at Nest Decorating. I just love browsing other people's craft rooms to get ideas for my own.
- These sweet paper flags would make such adorable cupcake toppers. Learn to make your own at 100 Layer Cake.
- Photojojo shares a really cool photography project- one hill was photographed over the course of time during different seasons and events. It's a totally unique perspective on the photo-a-day concept that's so popular with scrapbookers right now.
- The teal banner on this card looks letterpressed, doesn't it? What if I told you it was made with a wood veneer embellishment, some ink, and a standard manual die cut machine? It's true, and Pink Paislee has a post spilling all the cool details.
- How about one more scrap room to round things out? Francine Clouden posts about how she's come to embrace the "artful clutter" of her studio. I love her attitude, and her space is so sweet!