Ah, March. You were so much better than February. Still incredibly busy, and slightly stressful, but not nearly as bad as the previous month.
Some notable happenings around here:
- Decorating for St. Patrick's Day (notable because I actually had time to do it!).
- Yet another week spent in Boston for work (and another sinus infection). The upshot? I got to have lunch with the lovely Lain Ehmann! And this fun little thing happened on Paperclipping Roundtable. :)
- The End of Time. No seriously, I watched "The End of Time," David Tennant's last episode as The Doctor in Doctor Who. I almost needed a box of tissues for that one! Also? Timothy Dalton. :)
- Visiting my parents for the weekend and hanging out with miss Sophie Clare.
- Upgrading to a 27" iMac (totally worth it- I'm loving Beastie!!).
- So happy to finally see stuff blooming at home, including my beloved cherry blossoms!
- Photographing sunsets.
- Making the Counterfeit Kit design team.
- Celebrating my birthday with a day off work, sushi for dinner, and the official announcement that I joined Scrapbook Update!
- Organizing closets, my scrap room, stacks of photos, tiny embellishments, and anything else I could get my hands on.