Whew! I still have another week to spend here, but it'll be normal hours and nothing like the craziness that comes with trying to get software through a test event. And a bonus? I was out of the lab tonight in time to get takeout from Legal Seafood and spend a little crafty time in my cozy hotel room (and I slept until 9 this morning- yippee!). I've already busted out one layout and plan to do more once this is posted and my Snapfish prints are ordered.
Want to see some pretties before you start your weekend? Of course you do!! So let's get on with it, shall we?
From left to right:
- Karen Grunberg has created the prettiest color-themed tag album. Love it!
- I love inspiring workspaces, and the home office of sfgirlbybay is so organized and decorative at the same time!
- Check out Pinefeather for everything you ever wanted to know about using glitter in your papercrafting.
- Francine Clouden created these awesome map-covered wooden letters for her son's room. I totally adore anything with a map on it!
- I totally busted out laughing when I read Pugly Pixel's "How To Spot One Of Those Darn Bloggers" post. So, so true!! (Says the girl who hauled out her camera to take a photo of the Crate and Barrel store this morning.)
- Scrapbook and Cards Today has tons of great ways to use cupcake liners in papercrafting. Some really cute stuff here!
- Love this idea from Papertrey Ink- they show how to make a flip book for trying out different color combinations. They sell one of their own, as well, but I'm totally thinking about using some of my patterned paper scraps to make one.
- Amy Tan created the cutest mini while on a trip to Hawaii and shares tons of details about how so scraps on the go.
- Making Memories shares a gorgeous mini album made by Wilna Furstenburg. So sweet!