I know that my craft room and a ton of cool projects are waiting for me, too- I'm so excited to get back to it all! In celebration, here are a few items from the blogosphere that have me just itching to make stuff.
From left to right:
- The Pantone Fall 2011 color report is out, and I have to say that I'm loving this one a lot more than the spring report. The deeper tones are much more my style than the spring pastels.
- I love, love, love St. Patrick's Day (mostly because it's my birthday), so I was tickled to find this awesome piece of printable subway art at Eighteen25.
- If you're feeling a bit overwhelmed when it comes to putting together a layout from start to finish, you might want to check out Bite Sized Scrapbooking. It costs a mere $5 a month, and each day you get an email with a small task- choosing photos, papers, embellishments, etc.- and at the end of the week you assemble it all into a finished scrapbook page. Sizes (for papers and photos) and orientation (for photos) are included, making this a super easy way to put together pages!
- Zakka Life has a post on making your own decorative brads.
- Check out these gorgeous DIY flowers at Scrapbooks, Etc. (You just know that the color-spectrum flower photo almost guaranteed them a spot on the Friday Favorites this week :) ).
- House of Smiths shows how to make these lovely hanging flower balls. The roses are made of crepe paper, and a single one would be a beautiful addition to a scrapbook page.
- Nichol Magouirk gives a tour of her lovely scrap room- love the white furniture!
- And because you can never see enough scrap spaces, here's a look at Prairie Girl's sweet space, too!
- I love these sweet magic wands by Elizabeth Kartchner. The directions could easily be altered to fit any holiday or occasion (hmmm...shamrock wand, anyone?).