From left to right:
- Surf on over to Kinsey Girl to get the scoop on how she totally changed this piece of Amy Butler paper to match the color palette of her layout. I think I actually have a piece or two of it in the stash somewhere...
- Allison Davis has created a new home for her awesome sketches- check out Sketch Support for free downloads and example layouts.
- Elsie Flanigan's gorgeous new shop was recently featured on Design*Sponge. You can also see more of the colorful vintage-y goodness here and here on Elsie's blog.
- Debbie Hodge posted a very informative and practical article on how to study the scrapbook pages of others to find ideas for your own layouts.
- Fiskars has a great article on creating a set of cards to get you through the first quarter of the year.
- Kayla Lamoreaux has a fantastic piece at The Daily Digi on organizing digital scrapbooking supplies in Adobe Lightroom.
- Scrapbook and Cards Today is once again hosting Project 12- a monthly scrapbooking project with sketches by the fabulous Becky Fleck of PageMaps. I have all the photos gathered for my 2010 layouts but haven't assembled them yet, and my goal is to keep current with 2011's pages.
- Take a trip back in time with Becky Higgins as she shares one of her earliest scrapbook albums. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has gone overboard and made way too many layouts for a single event!!
- I recently discovered Marcy Penner's blog and have fallen in love with her scrappy style. Her pages have tons of white space with gorgeous touches of color and pattern.