But first, could someone tell me if it's Valentines or Valentine's? I seriously don't know, so I stick to the very safe Valentine to avoid any grammatical errors. The only thing I know for sure is that it's not Valentimes...the mere sight of that word will cause me to clench my jaw and begin grinding my teeth...just a little weakness of mine. :)
But you didn't come here to read about me mental issues, did you (oops...my blog hop post is pretty rife with those, too)? You came here for the fun stuff!!! So let's get on with it.
From left to right:
- See this adorable wreath made from book pages (and adorned with sparkly butterflies) at Jenni Bowlin Studios.
- Between The Lines shares a tutorial for making this sweet heart garland. I'm so jealous of people who can do this- I never seem to be able to get the paper to feed properly through my sewing machine.
- If you're in need of some Valentine (see, being safe again!) printables to dress up your casa, Beth Proudfoot has a fun one for you.
- Elle's Studio is offering a free download of their Valentine recipe cards. I love their stuff!
- Download some fun printable Valentines (okay, these are cards, so I know that's plural...) at Style Crush.
- Eeeek!! Valentines on cupcake liners!!!!! Is there anything that the team at Martha Stewart doesn't think of?!?!
- Tara Anderson has a guest post with some of the funkiest, fun Valentine cards I've seen so far this year! Love the strips of paper- such a great way to use up some scraps! I'm going to have to try these.
- Evalicious has another gorgeous mini album just in time for Valentine's (okay, I'm starting to develop a nervous tic over this...). I'm loving all the grey mixed with the pinks!
- And, finally, Becky Higgins has another super fun printable for you.