I actually returned with three piles of stuff- one for my cousin, one for me, and one for Mom, and they all looked a little something like this.
I nearly fell over in the aisle when I spotted all the Prima goodness on the shelf, with some Making Memories and K&Company thrown in for good measure. Here's a rundown of the goods in case you want to scope them out at your local store:
- Set of four packages of K&Company brads and bling, $3.99
- Making Memories Paperie flower and button jar, $1.99
- Making Memories flower set, $1.99
- Making Memories Noteworthy journaling book, $1.99
- Prima Halloween Bling, $2.49
- Prima Say it in Crystals frames, $3.99
- Assorted packs of Prima flowers + bling centers, $1.49 each
- Prima bling flower centers (12 pack), $1.99
Then today I happened across a post at Two Peas- one of those enabling posts saying that Big Lots had lots of Basic Grey loot in stock. I was in the neighborhood over lunch anyway to pick up weightlifting gloves, so I popped in to the store for a quick peek and found all this!
I didn't pick up any of the paper packs (they contained 25 sheets of the same pattern for $3), but I did get all this:
- Eerie glazed brads, $1
- Eerie Pops stickers, $1
- Sugar Rush doily paper, $1
- Spider Bling-It, 50 cents
- Bittersweet and Indian Summer rub-on booklets, $3 each
- Indian Summer chip stickers, $3
- Offbeat clear stamp set, $3
- Chipboard album, $3
- Sparkling rubs rub-ons, $1
- Figgy Pudding mini mono stickers, $1
What about you guys- have you found and great scrapbooking deals lately?