From left to right:
- I Scrap, U Scrap (the blog of Scrapbooks, Etc.) has a great article showing ways to use your paper scraps on layouts.
- Take a peek into Debee Campos' studio. I love the colors!
- I discovered Kinsey Wilson's scrapbooking through a post on Scissor Quirk, and I've fallen in love with her scrapbooking style- especially all that fabulous stitching!
- If you're in need of a wall calendar for the coming year, Decor8 has a free printable owl calendar you might enjoy.
- I love this travel themed take on a project I've seen used for Christmas decor. Check out this map tree at Maryjanes and Galoshes.
- This simple calendar journal found at Design*Sponge is such a cool way to preserve a small memory from each day of the year, and it can be used for many years!
- Studio Calico features a pretty technique to bring a quilted look to your pages.
- BasicGrey has free downloadable desktop wallpaper calendars, and the design for January is just gorgeous!
- May Flaum walks her readers through her process of organizing, editing, printing, and storing photos from a big event. She also shares more information on her process here and here.