Was that joke too weird? :)
Ummm, yeah, why don't we just go straight to this week's picks, then...
From left to right (as usual):
- Made in Brooklyn featured this beautiful envelope album. What a cool way to make a journal or a scrapbook- wouldn't one of these be great to make ahead of time and take on a trip?
- MemoryWorks is giving away printable elements that coordinate with their Simple Stories line. These would be great to use for Project 365, Project 12, or even Week in the Life albums.
- Elizabeth Kartchner shows off a cool ruffled t-shirt she made. It totally looks like a $40 J. Crew shirt for about a third of the price.
- The Sweetest Occasion links to an offer for a few custom monogram download- just click through and enter some info to get your very own!
- Pugly Pixel is giving away these tape strip images in a PNG download- how cool to use for posting blog photos!
- Check out a trio of great scrap rooms on Write. Click. Scrapbook.
- How about a gorgeous mini album, also from Write. Click. Scrapbook.
- I've fallen in love with the Gnome n Birdy blog- I love it when a scrapper totally does their own thing, and the bright colors are so yummy!
- Donna Januzzi shares several sketches on the Ella Publishing blog.