Blogland is full of crafty goodness, and I've got some of my favorites picked out to share with you today! (Oh, and if you want a tutorial for the crepe paper trees I linked up last week, Creative Chaos has posted one here.)
From left to right:
- Check out all the great scanned packaging- all types from all eras- here on Flickr (via Leo on the Loose).
- This adorable gift wrap caddy is made from a drink carrier from Sonic, of all things! Get the scoop on Eighteen25.
- Rachel Denbow has a wonderful guest post by Danielle Thompson, who shares her lovely Christmas decor with us. I'm in love with it all!
- Find out how to make these cheerful pom-pom snow people at Hostess With the Mostess.
- The Party Dress shares this gorgeous, sophisticated Christmas tablescape. I love the subtle beach theme and color palette.
- These fringe trees are so cute! Get the how-to at Crate Paper.
- One Happy Mama links up to a selection of free printable Christmas art from around the web. I've already printed up several selections and have them in frames around the house- such an easy and inexpensive addition to our decorations!
- Pink Paislee is celebrating the 12 days of Christmas on their blog. I've linked up to day 1, but be sure to check them all out for great project ideas and free downloads.
- Jennifer Johner teases us with this view of her gorgeous workspace and promises to show more later. I'm loving it so far!