I've got some great stuff to share this week- all the cool Christmas ideas are pouring in, so let's take a look at them all...
From left to right:
- I think this candy-cane easel/tripod by Capadia Designs is just too stinkin' cute! What a great way to display cards or photographs for Christmas.
- Christine Middlecamp has another great tutorial series on her blog right now. She's making a clothespin wreath full of tiny photo cards. You can catch the first and second cards on her blog, as well.
- Cruise by The Crafts Department on Martha Stewart to see some great tag, topper, and wrapping ideas for gifts.
- Elle's Studio has teamed up with the Bella Blvd. crew this week. I love this tutorial on making your own mini album using an accordion fold technique.
- Giver's Log shares five creative ways to wrap a gift card.
- Download a trio of pretty, typography-inspired gift tags from Eat, Drink, Chic. You can also find tons more printable tags here.
- I'm still obsessed with just about anything made from crepe paper. How gorgeous are these ruffled trees from Creative Chaos?!?! Be sure to click on the link to see them all dressed up, too.
- Becky Higgins has a couple of great Christmas prints available to download from her site. I've already printed up the one pictured for my living room this season.
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to make these lovely candles at Celebrate Creativity.