But let's not think about that and just look at the pretties, shall we?
From left to right:
- I am completely in love with this gorgeous autumn mini journal by Tara Anderson of The Pink Couch. I could just eat those colors up!
- I'm not a girly girl by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have a serious thing for Hello Kitty. This totally cute Hello Kitty birthday party posted at Zakka Life completely caught my eye...and I'm so jealous of that washi tape!
- Photojojo shows how to use ribbon and chopsticks to make a cheap (yet cool) hanging photo display.
- Visit Jencropable to pick up this pretty digi kit for free, and be sure to check out the rest of the blog hop for more freebs!
- If you follow me on Twitter (and if you don't, please do!), you may have heard me squeeeee-ing last week over the fact that Cosmo Crickets Jolly By Golly line is now available as a digital download from Jessica Sprague. Excuse me while I squee again...squueeeeee!!
- Kristina Werner has a video showing how to make this cute page using a 6x6 paper pad from Basic Grey. What a great way to use those smaller papers!
- Visit Elsie Flanigan's blog to get the scoop on how to make this darling acorn garland. Mmmmm, I do love me some garlands!
- Crate Paper has a great step-by-step walkthrough showing how this super-detailed, layered (and gorgeous) layout is made.
- The Nice Package blog is back, and they've got a great tutorial showing how to make these pretty paper pom-pom toppers for your...well...packages. :)