Photo Credit: Amy Atlas
Mmmmm, isn't that a delicious photo to wake you up on a Monday morning? Don't those colors, textures, and designs just scream wonderful things at you? I know they do for me- totally makes me want to go make something in my craft room!
If you're in need of some inspiration to start your week, or if you just want places beyond scrapbooking blogs to look to for inspiration, why not try out a few party planning or wedding blogs? They're full of all kinds of lovely photos, guaranteed to make your creative mind go haywire with possibilities.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Style Me Pretty- a simply gorgeous (and very prolific) wedding blog that includes photos of everything from the stationery suite to little details like placecards.
- The Inspired Bride- photos of weddings, DIY projects, and a selection of color palettes that's not to be missed.
- 100 Layer Cake- inspiration boards, wedding and engagement photo shoots, and DIY projects are the hallmark of this lovely blog.
- The Sweetest Occasion- a more general event planning blog, ranging from birthdays to showers to weddings.
- Birthday Girl- Inspiration boards for parties of all kinds, photo shoots of real parties, and links to all kinds of other goodies.
- Tomkat Studio- Gorgeous blog of a small business that creates both custom and pre-designed printable party decoration packages.
- Hostess With the Mostess- another beautiful party-planning blog full of inspiration boards and real party photos.
- Amy Atlas- blog of the dessert-buffet designer extraordinaire herself- not to be missed!
- The Party Dress- party and holiday decorating ideas, including tons of inspiration boards.