From left to right:
- Take a peek (come on, you know you want to!) inside Moline's craft room, thanks to Crafty Storage. Love the white furniture and walls with the pops of color in the accessories.
- Paperclipping has a great article full of tips for purchasing Halloween scrapbooking supplies.
- Lexi Bridges shares this adorable mitten-shaped mini-album on the Crate Paper blog.
- Learn to make these cute Halloween treat bags at Pink Paislee.
- Tomkat Studio posted a tutorial showing how to make this adorable cake bunting.
- If you're looking for another way to display your photos, you'll definitely want to check out this project by Jen Jockish on the American Crafts blog.
- Visit Blume to see this super cute mini album page made using part of a baseball card sheet protector.
- Find directions for making your own travel journal at The Creative Place.
- This photo from Oh, Hello Friend is just too pretty not to share. Click through to see more photographs of Tabitha Emma's collections.