Let's dig in and see what we have this round, shall we?
From left to right:
- Learn to make this sweet little envelope and matching mini card at Crate Paper.
- Studio Calico shares some great tips on storing all those yummy kits as they come in.
- Valerie Mangan has some super sweet cards posted at Ella Publishing. I'm green with envy as I type this- no way would I ever find vintage goodies like that at yard sales here!
- If you've got tons of scraps (I know I do!), head on over to Scrapbook and Cards Today for some great ideas for using your scraps to make cards.
- I love Rhonna Farrer's paper lollies, so I'm grateful to Maybe*Mej for reminding me of the existence this great how-to video!
- Pugly Pixel is at it again with another great set of free clip art. This time she's offering Vintage Deco Tapes- I love the patterns!
- Try this idea from Hostess With the Mostess for a completely fun party favor- make skewers of various gummy candies and wrap up to send home with your guests. Too cute!
- Check out How Does She for a tutorial on making pom-poms out of cupcake liners.
- And, finally, if you're like me and love the look of Polaroids but don't want to actually use one of the cameras, Studio Calico shares ways to fake your own.